George Lucas: I Have 50 Hours of "Star Wars" TV Series Planned
A live-action “Star War”s TV show Yes, it”s been talked about before, but George Lucas has been mum on details … until now.
According to the New York Post, Lucas has 50 hours of a “Star Wars” TV series planned. That”s at least two seasons.
What”s the hold up Technology. Lucas reportedly told G4 that he”s waiting for “a different type of technology we can use so it”s economically feasible to shoot the shows.”
Lucas said the financial difference between producing movies and TV shows is too vast right now.
The series will take place between “Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith” and “A New Hope.”
Meanwhile, “Star Wars: Clone Wars,” the animated Cartoon Network series, is still alive and kicking. Its fourth season debuts this fall.
See more at AOL TV.
- Robert Lucas of "The Doctors" Investigated By California Medical Board
- Rihanna, Chris Brown Booked for Summer Concert Series on "Today"
- George Lopez Compares Kirstie Alley to a Pig
- Drake Appears in LeBron James" Animated Series, "The LeBrons"
- Kirstie Alley"s "Dancing" Secret Weapon: George Lopez