Georgia May Jagger"s rockingly good genes
With her glossy golden locks, luscious lips and lovely long legs, it’s no wonder Georgia May Jagger has taken the modelling world by storm.
The daughter of supermodel Jerry Hall and Rolling Stone Mick Jagger proved she”s inherited great genes as she stepped out at a fashion event in Berlin on Thursday.
Wearing a figure-hugging black dress paired with thigh-high boots the gorgeous 17-year-old was also a dead ringer for original blonde bombshell Brigitte Bardot.
check the PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
And far from proving a barrier to success, her gap-toothed smile is clearly a sought after look.
Georgia”s fronted campaigns for some of the world”s most prestigious brands, including Chanel, Marc Jacobs and Hudson jeans.
And she recently joined forces with mum Jerry to star in H&M”s Christmas campaign.
Still in her teens, Mick Jagger’s daughter looks like she”s got a highly lucrative career ahead of her.
- Blake Lively looks frighteningly good as she prepares for the spookiest night of the year
- Brittany Snow Sheds Good Girl Image for Maxim Cover
- Video: "Facts of Life" Cast Reunites on "Good Morning America"
- The night belongs to Adele but Lady Gaga is still frightfully good
- Bristol"s TV roomies will "take good care of her"