Geri revisits Spice Girls" heyday in Union Jack dress
Former Spice Girl Geri Halliwell has taken a trip down memory lane with the launch of a new range of Union Jack outfits.
The singer – whose appearance in a red, white and blue mini-dress at the Brit Awards in 1997 became an enduring image of Cool Britannia – has created the collection for Next.
The 39-year-old showed off dresses, bikinis and tops emblazoned with the flag.
check the PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
The chart star, who scored a string of hits as her alter-ego Ginger Spice with the feisty girl group, had donned a sequinned dress for the launch.
But the outfit was far more modest than the one she wore at the height of Spicemania, which was so short it showed off her underwear.
- Sporty spice: Geri Halliwell makes a splash in Sardinia as she holidays with Henry
- Mums come first as "new Spice Girls" Little Mix head for £8 million payday
- The Spice Girl and the socialite – a romance sparked by fun and adventure
- Casey Abrams and Jack Black Like "Fat Bottomed Girls" on "American Idol" Finale (Video)
- Krauss, Union Station finally find right songs