Glamorous young royals turn out to celebrate Prince Philip”s 90th
Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge helped brighten up Prince Philip’s birthday celebrations on Sunday.
At a service of thanksgiving marking his 90th, the new royal star sported an eye-catching azure blue Jacquard coat dress paired with a navy blue fascinator.
The finishing touch to the outfit were her trusty patent nude LK Bennett heels, which appeared to be identical to the pair both her mother Carole and sister Pippa were wearing at the Goring Hotel Beach Party last week.
Extra credit is due to thrifty Kate for “recycling” her coat – she wore it to the wedding of her husband’s close friend, Nicholas van Cutsem, in 2009, pictured above right.
But the stylish Duchess had some competition for best dressed from her in-laws in the pews of St George’s Chapel, Windsor Castle.
Zara Phillips, whose fianc
- Intimate celebration of a royal life marks Prince Philip"s 90th
- Prince William and Kate Middleton’s Glamorous Night Out
- Prince Philip"s 90th birthday: Nine facts for nine decades
- Prince William and Catherine Celebrate the Queen
- Prince William, Kate Middleton Wow Royal-Watchers at British Horse Race