Halle Berry ordered to pay $20,000 per month child support to Gabriel Aubry
A court has ordered Halle Berry to pay $20,000 a month to the father of her daughter Nahla, reports US celebrity website TMZ.
Gabriel Aubry and the Oscar-winning actress have been locked in a custody battle for the last 18 months.
During the latest hearing lawyers for the pair appeared before a judge on Monday.
The money is for child support paymentsto the Canadian model who is often seen caring for their little girl.
The next stage is for a ruling on whether the beauty, who is engaged to her Dark Tide co-star Olivier Martinez, can move from America to France with the four-year-old.
Olivier and Nahla appear to have become even closer since the Frenchman presented her mother with a beautiful emerald and asked for her hand in marriage.
Halle is also said to appreciate France”s strict privacy laws.
She said: "All I want is for my family and myself to have a normal life. When I”m not at work, that”s very important to me."
- Halle and Gabriel told to take joint parenting classes
- Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez set to wed
- Halle Berry Talks About Custody Battle for Her Daughter
- Halle Berry Drops Out of Broadway Play Due to "Custody Issues"
- Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez: Has the "hopeless romantic" found her lasting love?