Hayden Panettiere Says Fans Ask About Her Sex Life All the Time
It looks like Hayden Panettiere”s fans are not shy about asking intimate questions when talking to her.
Panettiere was on “Ellen” when she revealed that people actually come and ask how the 5″1″ actress gets it on with her heavyweight boxing champion boyfriend Wladimir Klitschko, who is 6″6″.
E! Online reports that the topic arose when Ellen DeGeneres commented on the couple”s considerable height difference, Panettiere replied, “He is quite a bit bigger than me. I get the prudest people come up to me, and they”re like “Does it work”"
The 21-year-old actress reply was, “Yeah, it works. We find a way. Where there”s a will, there”s a way!”
A shocked DeGeneres couldn”t believe fans would ask Panettiere about her sex life but the “Scream 4″ actress replied, “They do. And they”re very conservative people most of the time. They just have to know. Like have to know, “I just have to ask you this question!”
DeGeneres said she found the personal question “crazy and rude,” but Panettiere dismissed it by saying, “I don”t mind it. I find it amusing.”
- Ellen DeGeneres Helps Jennifer Lopez Play Hidden Camera Pranks
- Neil Patrick Harris" Partner to Talk Sex Life on New Show
- Demi Lovato Reveals New Tattoos Inspired by Fans
- Common Gives Fans the Chance to Hang In His Studio
- Ellen DeGeneres Stalker Ordered to Stay Far Away From Comedian