HELLO! exclusive: Julia Bradbury shares her joy over "miracle pregnancy"
“It was one of those moments where I was like ‘Really Really’ I did a treble take,” says Julia Bradbury, of her reaction on seeing her positive pregnancy test.
The 40-year-old Countryfile presenter shares her excitement at the baby news in this week”s ! magazine, issue number 1171.
She and her partner, Irish property developer Gerard Cunningham, have known each other for 20 years and were not sure whether it would be possible for them to start a family.
“For me this is like a miracle,” says the TV host, stroking her neat baby bump and sporting a healthy glow.
“I”ve always wanted children but I wasn”t sure it would happen, because I”m relatively old to be having a first baby. And I suffer from endometriosis,” she adds, referring to a gynaecological condition often associated with infertility.
While the daredevil activities that she”d usually get up to for the programme, such as slalom canoeing or rock climbing, are off the agenda, the TV favourite hasn”t exactly been taking it easy.
She”s been filming a new series of Kill It, Cut It, Use It and Julia Bradbury”s Iceland Walk, about a challenging five-day trek to Eyjafjallaj
- Tina Fey Shows Off Her Pregnancy Curves [Photo]
- The best of friends: Fearne at Holly Willoughby"s side through pregnancy
- Tori Spelling Reveals She"s "Much Sicker This Pregnancy"
- Natalie Portman"s Doctor Dad Shopping Pregnancy Thriller "Misconception"
- Sherri Shepherd Shares Her Upcoming Wedding Details