Hollywood"s $34.5m actress Kristen keeps feet on the ground as career takes off
She”s Hollywood”s highest paid actress, having knocked Angelina Jolie off the top spot.
But Kristen Stewart, who earned an eye-watering $34.5 million in the last year, looked decidedly low-key as she strolled through Sydney airport this week.
Blending in perfectly amongst her fellow travellers, the casual Twilight star made an understated arrival as she prepared to fly home to Los Angeles – the only clue to her A-list identity, the obligatory sunglasses.
Behind Kristen on Forbes’ annual list of highest paid actresses were Cameron Diaz andSandra Bullock respectively. While Angelina came in fourth.
At 22, Kristen is also the youngest on the list by some 16 years.
It”s a position she has worked hard for.
While on the promotional trail for Snow White and The Huntsman, Kristen is still travelling back and forth to Canada to complete The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2, due out in November.
She is also in pre-production on dark comedy Cali, and later this year will be busy endorsing On The Road, a film adaptation of the cult Jack Kerouac novel.
- Twi-hards read on: All you need to know about Rob, Kristen and Taylor
- Lovebirds Kristen and Robert leave their mark on Hollywood"s Walk of Fame
- Kristen Bell, Dax Shepard Not Planning a Wedding
- Justin Theroux on happiness and hearing the pitter patter of tiny feet with Jennifer
- Video: Kristen Bell French Kisses a Giraffe in Africa