"I"m all right": Brave Katie stays positive during divorce proceedings
All eyes have been on Katie Holmes since she announced her intention to divorce Tom Cruise .
And despite the difficulty of the situation, the star has remained upbeat, sending out a positive message to fans.
The brunette spent Independence Day out and about in New York with the couple”s daughter, Suri .
When asked by reporters how she was coping with the separation, Katie said: "I”m all right. Thank you."
Recent pictures of the 33-year-old actress certainly echo the sentiment. She has been putting on a brave face for her daughter who she said is her "primary concern".
The mother and daughter team were spotted cuddling and enjoying a late night ice cream in New York on Tuesday evening.
On the same day, Tom was named Hollywood”s highest earner and spent his 50th birthday alone without seeing his estranged wife or their daughter.
- Tom "deeply saddened" as Katie files for divorce
- Katie lavishes attention on Suri as movie studio expresses support for Tom
- Katie moves out with Suri after requesting sole custody
- Report: Maria Shriver to File for Divorce This Week
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Hires Hollywood Divorce Lawyer