"It"s like falling in love all over again," says ecstatic mum on newborn
Victoria Beckham is completely smitten with her brand new daughter.
"Baby Harper is the most beautiful baby girl I have ever seen," the former Spice Girl tweeted on Thursday. "I have fallen in love all over again."
"We feel so blessed and the boys love their baby sister so much."
The 37-year-old welcomed her first daughter in Los Angeles on Sunday morning via Caesarean section.
Her husband David announced the baby”s arrival on his Facebook page.
"I am so proud and excited to announce the birth of our daughter Harper Seven Beckham," he wrote. "She weighed a healthy 7lbs 10oz and arrived at 7.55 this morning here in LA.
"Victoria is doing really well and her brothers are delighted to have a baby sister."
The couple”s sons, Brooklyn, 12, Romeo, eight and six-year-old Cruz, are said to be enjoying quality time with the family”s new addition.
It has been reported that they were behind the baby”s name; Harper is the name of a character from Disney series Wizards of Waverly Place, the boys” favourite TV show.
- Mariah Carey Tweets Hint on Names of Newborn Twins
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Reveal Newborn Twins" Names
- Pippa and her style heroine mum Carole return to the Goring Hotel
- Kelly Osbourne Channels Her Mum in Red Wig
- Kimberly Stewart"s former flames: Meet the past men linked to the mum-to-be