Jennifer Aniston Introduces New Boyfriend to Her Friends
She hasn”t been dating him very long but that didn”t stop Jennifer Aniston from introducing new guy Justin Theroux to her friends this past weekend.
A source tells PEOPLE that the “Horrible Bosses” star threw a little party last Friday night and used it as an opportunity to introduce Theroux to some of her closest buddies, including Courteney Cox and Chelsea Handler.
“They all had a great time and enjoyed Justin”s company,” the source told PEOPLE. The couple, which met last fall while making the upcoming film, “Wanderlust,” are “doing great,” the source added. “He”s edgier than the guys Jen usually dates. She really likes him!”
“Jen is totally into him,” a source told UsMagazine.com. “They have been hanging out for months. She wants to be with him all the time. She”s diving in headfirst,” the source added.
- Source: Jennifer Aniston Really Is Dating Justin Theroux
- Jennifer Aniston"s Rep: Actress Not Dating Justin Theroux
- A Very Belated Second Date for Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Aniston?
- Bradley Cooper Not Interested in Dating Jennifer Aniston
- Aniston may go topless in "Horrible Bosses"