Jennifer Lopez May Ditch "Idol" for Her Own Show
“American Idol” judge Jennifer Lopez is reportedly shopping around her own reality singing competition show, further fueling the rumors of her departure from the “Idol” judges panel after just one season on the hit show.
Tentatively titled “Que Viva,” Jennifer”s show would feature herself and hubby Marc Anthony talent scouting Latin American countries for future stars. The Puerto Rican couple are teaming up with “Idol” creator and executive producer Simon Fuller to make the project happen. Apparently the show has been in the works for some time now.
Jenny has come a long way from “the block” — she recently snagged the coveted No.1 spot on People”s “World”s Most Beautiful” list and her forthcoming studio album “Love” is generating a lot of buzz ahead of its April 29 release, following the success of her Pitbull-assisted club hit “On the Floor”. J.Lo”s seventh studio album will boast Lady Gaga-penned tracks and a collaboration with rapper Lil” Wayne.
Get more at Aol Music >>>
- Will Jennifer Lopez return to "Idol" next season?
- Jennifer Lopez: We Had to Save Casey Abrams
- Jennifer Lopez Shows Off Toned Tummy [Photo]
- Sanjaya Malakar Says "Idol" Viewers Saw the Real Jennifer Lopez
- Ellen DeGeneres Helps Jennifer Lopez Play Hidden Camera Pranks