Jennifer Lopez "stunned" by Katie"s split from Tom
It was the news that rocked Hollywood last month.
And one star has admitted she was taken completely by surprise by Katie Holmes” split from Tom Cruise.
Jennifer Lopez told Entertainment News that she was "stunned" by the news.
Sadly she can relate the couple”s high-profile break-up – her own marriage to Marc Anthony ended last year.
"I”m sad for them," she explained. "They”re both really lovely people, and just like Marc and I, it’s not what you want to happen.
"You fight and you try until you realize you can”t anymore."
The 42-year-old mum-of-two also the most important thing for the couple was to focus on their little girl Suri, six, of whom Katie has primary custody.
"I just wish them peace in their decision," she added.
"And really for Suri and their other children as well, because you become such a family – it”s not just Suri, it’s Connor and Isabella and everybody. You all become a family.
"And when that breaks apart, nobody wins; everybody’s heartbroken in some way. And I just wish them peace."
- Shock split: Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony announce their separation
- Model denies involvement in Jennifer Lopez split as source reveals "months of arguing"
- Jennifer Lopez Shows Off Toned Tummy [Photo]
- Jennifer Lopez’s Sex Tape Looks Hilarious
- Jennifer Lopez And Her Tasty Tanned Legs