Jen"s new man Justin smartens up for first official outing
It was a special day for Jennifer Aniston as her hand and foot prints were immortalised in cement outside Hollywood”s Grouman”s Chinese Theatre.
But the focus wasn”t all on the Hollywood actress.
Heads were turned by the appearance of Jen”s new boyfriend, Justin Theroux.
check the PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
The actor and screenwriter appeared to have undergone a “man-makeover” in preparation for their first big outing as a couple.
Gone was his beard – and with slicked back hair and a white shirt and skinny tie combo – he looked hot to trot.
The 39-year-old looked on proudly and applauded from the sidelines as Jen made her mark.
Justin met Jennifer on the set of Wanderlust, which they filmed last autumn.
They were first spotted together at the Spike TV Awards after party, and were also spotted together at the LA premiere of Jen”s new film Horrible Bosses last week.
And if the loved-up picture a photographer friend recently posted of the pair is anything to go on – their relationship is in full bloom.
Jennifer and Justin: Those who star together stay together
- Jennifer Aniston Parties with New Man Justin Theroux
- An equestrian outing for top young socialites Charlotte and Athina
- Birthday fun for new mum Myleene Klass as she enjoys first outing with baby Hero
- Justin Bieber is Highflying in Fragrance Commercial (Video)
- Jennifer Aniston’s New Man Meets Her Friends