Johnny and his girl Vanessa living separate lives
He made the briefest of appearances at the Golden Globes, and was out of the door once his official duties were over.
And it”s being claimed Johnny Depp”s distress over his personal life was the reason for lacklustre appearance.
According to People, he and his partner of 14 years Vanessa Paradis are living separate lives.
check the PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
In August, the pair did share a family holiday with their children Lily Rose, 12, and Jack, nine.
But the break in the South of France on their yacht Vajoliroja – representing the first letters of their names – seems to have been a show of unity for the benefit of the youngsters.
The last time the photogenic duo were on the red carpet together was the Cannes film festival in May 2010.
And last November when The Rum Diary, his film about a drink-sozzled journalist, premiered in Paris, her hometown, Vanessa was nowhere to be seen.
The following day the French singer stepped out alone to turn on the Christmas lights accompanied with Karl Lagerfeld.
- Trouble in Paradis? Johnny and Vanessa"s 14-year union "on the rocks"
- Johnny Depp finally put a ring on it
- Vanessa Hudgens to Ditch Hollywood and Move to New York
- Have Leonardo DiCaprio and Bar Refaeli Gone Their Separate Ways?
- Joely Richardson: Working with mum Vanessa was "incredibly special"