Johnny Depp’s Grand “Pirates” Entrance”
He never ceases to impress, and Johnny Depp made quite the memorable entrance on his first day of filming “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.”
The “Tourist” actor arrived on set at Honopu Beach in Kauai, Hawaii in full Jack Sparrow garb via a helicopter.
While the other cast and crew members were shuttled over by boat and wave runners, Mr Depp chose to come in from up above and – as he stepped out of the copter – looked slyly at the camera and said, “That’s an entrance, eh?”
Check out the video below to gear up for “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides” – which hit theaters on May 20th.
- A look at the action from new "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie
- Johnny Depp honours "phenomenal mummy" Penelope Cruz as she receives her star
- Nicole Richie: The Next Oprah?
- Kimberly Stewart"s former flames: Meet the past men linked to the mum-to-be
- Toni Braxton Still Considering Playboy Offer