Judge Judy Rushed to Hospital One Day After Surgery [Updated]
Judge Judy was hospitalized Wednesday morning, RadarOnline.com reports.
The 68-year-old TV show judge, full name Judith Sheindlin, was rushed to an LA hospital with nausea and intestinal issues, Radar writes. An ambulance came to the set of “Judge Judy” at 9:12AM after a 911 call.
“The judge was feeling nauseous and had some intestinal discomfort and decided to go to the hospital to get it checked out,” Judge Judy”s rep, Gary Rosen, told Radar. “They are keeping her overnight for tests.”
UPDATE: Judge Judy reportedly underwent oral surgery on Tuesday and “and didn”t eat all day before the procedure and she had to take pain medication,” a insider of the TV show tells RadarOnline. “She was told to take the day off but she said “No, No I”ll work.”"
UPDATE II: Judge Judy called TMZ to say, “I”m just exhausted, and my body was telling me it needed a day to chill.” She added that she was “fine” and “at my age, I know my body.”
“She was just sitting on the stand during her taping, and she started saying things that didn”t make any sense,” an insider tells Radar. “It was only during the second case. The judge said a couple of sentences that didn”t have anything to do with the case, and then she stopped speaking and said she wasn”t feeling well.”
Judge Judy reportedly told her audience she would need to stop.Wish Judge Judy Well on Facebook
- "Bee Gees" Singer Robin Gibb Rushed to Hospital With Mystery Illness
- "American Idol" Contestant Back in the Hospital
- NeNe Leakes" Friends Are Worried that She"s Obsessed with Plastic Surgery
- Mother"s Day: Celebrating the star mums relishing every moment with their little ones
- Exclusive Video: RadarOnline Talks "Intense" Atmosphere Inside Charlie Sheen"s House