Justin Bieber Confirms Japan Tour Dates Despite Crew Concerns
Justin Bieber is headed to Japan, despite reports that the pop star had canceled tour dates due to radiation fears.
According to OK! Magazine, Bieber”s tour crew was reportedly wary about traveling to Japan after the recent earthquake and tsunami sparked radiation concerns.
However, Bieber vowed not to let his adoring fans down and took to Twitter on Sunday to confirm the final shows of the Asian part of his “My World” tour.
“5 shows left of this leg of the #myworldtour! Manila, Hong Kong, Taipei, Osaka and Tokyo! Like I said…we are going to JAPAN! #supportjapan,” he tweeted.
According to TMZ, Bieber”s tour manager Scooter Braun told the concert crew to “Man the f**k up and do the right thing by these kids” when several members refused to travel to disaster-ridden country.
Avril Lavigne and Slash have both canceled upcoming shows in Japan, but the Japanese government has given Bieber an “all clear” to perform in both Osaka and Tokyo later this month.
- Justin Bieber’s Middle Eastern Woes Continue
- Justin Bieber Egged at Concert and Gets Called a "Security Risk" on a Flight
- Justin Bieber Egg Thrower Arrested in Australia
- Selena Gomez Caught Kissing Justin Bieber, Gets Death Threats
- Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez Go Public on Red Carpet