Justin Theroux is peacefully content after Jennifer agrees to be his wife
Justin Theroux looked like the cat who got the cream as he strolled through New York”s East Village on Monday.
The actor is clearly on top of the world after popping the question to his girlfriend of one year, Jennifer Aniston.
The normally brooding star, wearing a grey t-shirt and jeans, grinned at photographers and flashed a peace sign as he made his way to his motorbike.
Justin proposed to Jennifer on his 41st birthday, presenting her with an emerald cut diamond to seal the deal.
The Friends beauty was said to be "overwhelmed" by the sparkler.
A source tells Life & Style magazine: “It”s a rectangle with tapered diamond baguettes on the sides. It”s beautiful.
"Just after Jen got engaged, she called all her friends and told them about it. She was so happy and said she loves the ring.
"I think she was overwhelmed and overjoyed by the size and beauty of it!"
- Source: Jennifer Aniston Really Is Dating Justin Theroux
- Jennifer Aniston"s Rep: Actress Not Dating Justin Theroux
- Are Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Wearing Matching Wedding Rings?
- Break-dancing Justin Theroux goes head over heels for Jennifer
- Jennifer Aniston Parties with New Man Justin Theroux