Katie and Suri enjoy the zoo as Tom says he is "good"
Following her split from Tom Crusie, Katie Holmes is doing all she can to give their little girl Suri a sense of contentment and normality.
In the latest in a string of fun outings, mother and daughter were spotted enjoying a day at the zoo in New York.
check the PHOTO FOR GALLERY
Suri looked particularly taken with the giraffes, feeding them leaves as her mum captured the cute pictures on her phone.
While she and Katie enjoyed their day out, dad Tom was upbeat as he enjoyed a weekend stroll in the Californian sunshine.
After emerging from a lunch date, the 50-year-old greeted waiting photographers with his megawatt smile, telling them he was "good".
Although now back in Los Angeles, Tom was recently reunited with Suri in the Big Apple and treated her to a helicopter ride over its famous skyline.
Despite the turmoil in his personal life, the actor”s career has never been stronger.
Shortly before turning 50, he was named Hollywood”s most bankable man – earning $75 million in the period between May 2011-May 2012.
- Another show of unity from the Holmes ladies as Katie takes Suri to the zoo
- Katie lavishes attention on Suri as movie studio expresses support for Tom
- Tom and Katie agree Suri should live with her mother as settlement is reached
- Katie Holmes Shares Suri"s Upcoming Birthday Plans
- Katie moves out with Suri after requesting sole custody