Katie"s mum is on hand to offer support as she starts new chapter
It”s been widely reported that Katie Holmes” dad Martin has been a key figure in helping her finalise her divorce with Tom Cruise.
But her mum Kathleen has obviously been a pillar of support to Katie too.
The 65-year-old was spotted with her daughter – and granddaughter Suri – in the Big Apple this week. She has travelled from Ohio to be at the Dawson”s Creek actress” side.
The three generations of Holmes girls took a trip to the Chelsea Piers complex, seemingly in good spirits.
Katie looked happy and relaxed the day after she reached a divorce settlement with her estranged husband.
The 33-year-old looked pretty in a denim dress with bright green ballet pumps, while her six-year-old wore a floaty little frock in all the colours of the rainbow.
- Exes in perfect harmony: J-Lo and Marc arrive hand-in-hand to promote TV show
- Mum at work: Heidi gets stuck into her favourite job
- Congratulations for first-time mum Sienna Miller and actor fiancé
- Arnold Schwarzenegger objects to paying Maria spousal support
- Uber-mum Uma Thurman pregnant with third child