Katy Perry embodies hippy chic and Fifties glamour in new campaign
With her lustrous brunette hair, porcelain complexion and Bambi-eyes, it”s no surprise Katy Perry has been chosen as the front-woman for hair product company GHD.
Paul Stoneham – the chief executive of the company – had nothing but praise for the singing sensation: “Katy is the epitome of modern fashion and styling.”
“Her unique, ever changing looks are the envy of style devotees around the world… Sassy, stylish and sexy, Katy is the perfect partner for GHD.”
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR GALLERY
The 26-year-old – who married comedian Russell Brand last year – said: “I”m so excited to be working with ghd, especially using their tools on my California Dream tour to get me stage ready.”
The campaign was shot by globally acclaimed photographer David LaChapelle and sees Katy embodying a range of styles from hippy chic to 1950s glamour.
- Katy Perry"s New Look Is Out of This World
- First Look: Blake Lively"s Chanel Ad Campaign
- Demi and Ashton call on celebrity friends for charity video campaign
- Britney Spears Joins Obama"s Anti-Bullying Campaign
- Beyonce Debuts ‘Move Your Body’ for Obesity Campaign