Katy Perry takes leap of faith before storming the stage
That”s one way to get the adrenalin flowing before a gig.
Daredevil performer Katy Perry bungee jumped off the Auckland Harbour bridge hours before she was due on stage.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
And the Firework singer didn”t look one bit scared, smiling widely as she leaped off the 142ft structure.
Tweeting about the high octane experience, she wrote: “Pre-show bungy jump in New Zealand! PPPSHAAAH!”
Joining the star – dressed down in a stripey top and leggings but still wearing her wedding and engagement rings – were 20 of her performers and crew members from her California Dreams tour.
And like all the jumpers the 26-year-old was required to step on the scales so the bungee chord could be adjusted for her.
Her weight – 61kg – was written on her hand for all to see.
- Katy Perry Tweets a Royally Wacky Manicure
- Katy Perry embodies hippy chic and Fifties glamour in new campaign
- Katy Perry: The press is no friend to marriage
- Katy Perry"s New Look Is Out of This World
- Katy Perry Talks Bibles and Boobs in Vanity Fair