Kelsey Grammer Fights for Full Custody of Children
Just when we thought the couple had been declawed, they”re at it again. Kelsey Grammer just filed for sole physical custody of his two young children with ex-wife, Camille Grammer, according to E! Online.
Since the couple”s split, which the world got to see on “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills,” Kelsey Grammer believes that his children — Mason, 9 and Jude, 6 — have been caught in the middle of an emotional tug of war between mom, dad and dad”s new wife, Kayte Walsh. Grammer, 56, and Walsh, 29, tied the knot in February after a quickie divorce from wife of 13 years, Camille.
But it”s not as easy as a short car ride to dad”s house. Grammer currently lives in Chicago while Camille resides in Los Angeles, where their two children attend school. Grammer”s ex, who was originally willing to split custody evenly, has, as of late, been playing full-time mom to both children.
For now, the youngsters will remain in Los Angeles until Grammer”s June 27 hearing.
- Kelsey Grammer files for sole custody of kids
- Charlie Sheen Asking for Full Custody of Twins, Denise Richards Offers Help
- "Teen Mom" Amber Portwood Loses Custody of Baby Daughter
- Charlie Sheen Loses Custody Battle for Sons
- Botox Mom Lost Custody of Her Kid