Kim leads the Kardashian aunties as they spoil nephew Mason
Kourtney Kardashian just welcomed her daughter Penelope Scotland, but she is making sure her little man Mason doesn”t feel left out.
The two-year-old was in the care of his adoring aunties for a day of fun at the circus.
check the PHOTO FOR GALLERY
The group of glossy brunette siblings – Kim, Khloe, Kendall and Kylie – all looked excited as they arrived at the Staples Center with their little charge.
Inside, the clan posed for pictures with the colourful acrobats, clowns and elephants that star in the Ringling Bros and Barnum & Bailey extravaganza, dubbed “The greatest show on earth”.
Also along for the day was Kim”s boyfriend, rap star Kanye West.
The pair have been inseparable since they started dating earlier this year. And during the fun-filled outing, they hopped onto a rollercoaster for some high-speed thrills.
Kim screamed her way through the ride, but her beau seemed to be having a whale of a time.
- Kim Kardashian engaged to basketball beau
- Bikini Clad Kim Kardashian"s Sexy Beach Romp With Beau [Photos]
- Kourtney Kardashian reveals her newborn"s bonnie name
- Khloe Kardashian Throws Engagement Party for Kim, Kris Humphries
- Kim Kardashian feels the love as fans help put smile back on her face