Kristen Stewart says sorry to Robert Pattinson over affair reports
Kristen Stewart has issued a heartfelt apology to her boyfriend Robert Pattinson following reports that she had a brief affair with the director of her film Snow White And The Huntsman.
The starlet told People magazine that her "momentary indiscretion has jeopardised the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob".
Since meeting on the Twilight series nearly four years ago, the 22-year-old actress and her gorgeous Englishman have been the poster couple of the Indie film scene.
But their relationship was rocked earlier this week by pictures of her getting close to film maker Rupert Sanders who is married with two children.
Her statement was quickly followed by a similar apology from 41-year-old Rupert to his wife Vogue model Liberty Ross, saying he was "utterly distraught about the pain" he had caused his family.
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Caught Kissing!
- Twi-hards read on: All you need to know about Rob, Kristen and Taylor
- Robert and Kristen show off their daughter
- What would Bella say? Robert Pattinson shares surprise smooch with Taylor
- Lovebirds Kristen and Robert leave their mark on Hollywood"s Walk of Fame