Laila Ali Welcomes a Baby Girl
It”s a knockout for Laila Ali!
PEOPLE reports that the former boxer and her husband, former NFL wide receiver Curtis Conway, welcomed daughter Sydney earlier today.
Ali, who competed on the fourth season of “Dancing With the Stars,” tweeted the good news shortly after the birth.
“I had my baby girl this morning! Sydney arrived on her due date at 3am! Everyone is happy and healthy,” she wrote.
Ali, 33, and Conway, 40, aren”t the only ones excited by the baby”s arrival.
Laila”s dad, boxing legend Muhammad Ali, is “an excellent grandfather,” says Ali. “He loves kids. He loves to kiss them to death.”
In addition to their daughter, the couple have a 2-year-old son, Curtis “C.J.” Muhammad.
- Mariska Hargitay Adopts a Baby Girl
- "Bachelorette" Ali Fedotowsky Scores Seat on New Talk Show
- Report: "Sopranos" Star Drea de Matteo Welcomes a Baby Boy
- Kevin Federline: We"re Having a Girl!
- Photo: Meet Rachel Zoe"s Little Baby Boy