Leonardo DiCaprio & Bar Refaeli Split
It’s the end of the road, once again, for Leonardo DiCaprio and Bar Refaelii.
The Hollywood superstar, 36, and the Israeli supermodel, 25, who had been together for five years – minus a six-month break halfway through – have called it quits, a source confirms to PEOPLE.
The pair began dating in the spring of 2006, and tried to keep their romance low profile despite their stardom.
They split in 2009, but were back together the following year. Refaeli later said she was grateful for that six-month break – that she “grew up” during that time apart and learned not to fear being alone.
DiCaprio recently finished shooting J. Edgar, directed by Clint Eastwood, in which he plays former FBI director J. Edgar Hoover.
The breakup was originally reported by the New York Post.
- Have Leonardo DiCaprio and Bar Refaeli Gone Their Separate Ways?
- Hayden Panettiere and Wladimir Klitschko Split
- Snow? Cold? Huh? Stars Bust Out Bikinis, Hit Beaches
- "New Jersey Housewife" Teresa Giudice Gets Punched in the Face at a Bar
- Drake Earns $250K for Bar Mitzvah Performance