Liam Hemsworth Goes Dark for "Hunger Games"
Liam Hemsworth has crossed over to the dark side — the Aussie actor dyed his blonde locks for his role in the highly anticipated “Hunger Games” (via Us Weekly). Hemsworth, 21, will star in the sci-fi film adaptation alongside Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson.
And Hemsworth”s female co-star has nothing but love for the ruggedly good looking actor who was also Miley Cyrus” former beau.
“Liam is just solid brick of muscle. You look at him and your”e like, “Oh, okay, great!” Lawrence told Entertainment Weekly. “But he”s got depth and he”s interesting, and at the same time, he”s natural and he flows.”
The twosome began shooting the film yesterday in Shelby, North Carolina. We can”t wait to see this actor from down under in action.
- Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth Confirmed for "Hunger Games"
- Stanley Tucci Joins "The Hunger Games"
- First Look: Jennifer Lawrence As Katniss Everdeen in "The Hunger Games"
- Lenny Kravitz Lands Stylish Role in "Hunger Games"
- Lenny Kravitz signs on for "Hunger Games"