Loved-up Shakira and Gerard make red carpet debut in style
If there were any doubts about Shakira and Gerard Pique’s romance, they were dispelled by the couple’s loved-up appearance on Monday.
The pair, who confirmed their relationship last March, made their red carpet debut in style at the Fifa Ballon d”Or Gala in Switzerland.
Channelling old Hollywood glamour in a red sequinned, fishtail gown complete with soft waves in her hair, singer Shakira was dressed to impress.
check the PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
They put on an affectionate display. Gerard, 24, kissed his lady in red’s forehead before they walked off hand in hand.
Later, he was spotted holding the Colombian beauty at arm’s length to admire her.
The 34-year-old was a guest of honour at the event and was called on stage to reveal the big winner of the night, FC Barcelona player Lionel Messi.
It”s the third year in the row the Argentinian has been named the player of the year.
Shkira also crossed paths with Manchester United player Wayne Rooney, who looked delighted to be meeting the stunning songstress.
- Shakira"s sweet consolation prize for her football player beau Gerard
- Shakira calls Gerard to the stage for impromptu dance
- Mykonos magic: Greek idyll for Shakira and Gerard
- Pink"s pride as her little star makes red carpet debut
- A Vibrant Nicki Minaj Hits The Red Carpet [Photo]