Madonna thrills HELLO! Online readers with elegant Golden Globes outfit
Madonna has made some controversial red carpet choices in the past.
But her Golden Globes outfit this year was certainly no fashion miss.
Indeed, the Queen of Pop got nearly 5, 000 votes in our poll to find who wore it best, assuring herself second place.
Her dark green metallic embroidered Reem Acra gown was truly unique.
CLICK ON PHOTO TO SEE THE RESULTS
Only Angelina Jolie garnered more votes for her stunning white and red satin dress.
Charlize Theron came in third on the best dressed list.
Meanwhile, at the SAG Awards, Emily Blunt led the way.
- Kate and boyfriend Ned still flying high after her Golden Globes success
- Ricky Gervais says "never again" to hosting Golden Globes
- Our readers vote dazzling Duchess the most elegant woman of 2011
- Ricky promises "ten times the bite" on Golden Globes return
- David Furnish steps into the spat between Elton and Madonna