Mariah Carey Returns Home from Hospital – Singing to Babies
Mariah Carey made it through childbirth and lived to sing about it.
The pop star, 42, who welcomed twins Moroccan Scott and Monroe in April, admitted she is “on a tweet spree,” but it’s out of excitement about being home from the hospital.
“Dembabies aka Roc+Roe are sleeping peacefully: ),” she wrote on Saturday about her and husband Nick Cannon’s new arrivals. “I just finished singing 2 them(softly!) Feeling so blessed. LYM : )x0x0.”
One person who isn’t sleeping so peacefully, though, is Cannon, who says he’s “freaked out about being a new dad.” Appearing on his radio show Monday, Cannon said he’s worried about everything from the babies’ suffocating to the idea of having to give them CPR one day.
“This is the kind of stuff that is making me go crazy when you have two new babies,” he said. “I cannot relax. I am OCD-ing. They don’t tell you this part about being a new parent.”
- Mariah Carey drops a big hint about the names of "Dem Babies"
- Was Mariah Carey Reported for Drinking in the Hospital?
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Renew their Wedding Vows
- Twins! Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Welcome a Daughter and Son
- Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon parents of twins