Melanie C separates from the father of her little girl
Former Spice Girl Melanie Chisholm has separated from her long-term partner.
The singer and property developer Thomas Starr were together for ten years together after meeting in Barbados in 2002.
Since then, they have enjoyed a low-key relationship and are doting parents to three-year-old daughter Scarlet.
Melanie”s representatives have confirmed that the star is now single.
Despite the turbulence in her personal life, Melanie”s career is back on track.
After years spent raising her little girl away from the glare of the spotlight, she recently reunited with her former band mates to launch the musical Viva Forever – a West End production based on the ladies” classic songs.
In a recent interview the Scouse songstress hinted that changes may be on the horizon.
"This year, a new door has opened for me, and I”m curious to know what’s going to happen next," she told Good Housekeeping.
"But doing this feels like my life has gone full circle and I’m back to my original passion – performing."
- Melanie and Antonio: How the "Working Girl" fell for Spain"s sexiest import
- Still smitten Antonio Banderas and Melanie Griffith lark around on the red carpet
- Melanie Brown Shows Off Baby Bump in Sleek Dress
- Exclusive: Mel B and husband Stephen welcome baby girl
- Angelina"s famous father Jon so proud of his girl