Michael and Geraldine celebrate their 50-year love story with intimate ceremony
Michael Winner finally tied the knot after courting his leading lady for more than half a century.
The 75-year-old film director, who admitted he once tried to sleep with every girl he saw, married 70-year-old Geraldine Lynton-Edwards, whom he met in 1957 when he was a 21-year-old film-maker and she was a 16-year-old actress and ballet dancer.
check the THE PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
The happy couple arrived at Chelsea Old Town Hall in west London in a black Rolls-Royce, the groom wearing a dark suit and white open-necked shirt and the bride in an ivory coat over a white, knee-length dress.
A crowd of onlookers keen to catch a glimpse of the famous director gathered on the busy Kings Road pavement, waiting for him to emerge an honest man from the register office ceremony.
Sir Michael Caine and his wife Shakira acted as witnesses at the intimate marriage.
- Elizabeth Taylor Laid to Rest in Intimate Ceremony
- Michael Buble, Wife Celebrate With Third Wedding
- Celebrity wedding fever: William and Harry miss Earl Spencer"s intimate ceremony
- Catherine and Michael put stress of past year behind them on Mediterranean cruise
- Michael Buble seals his "Crazy Love" for Luisana as couple tie the knot in Argentina