Michelle Williams Steps Out With New Man (Photo)
Looks like love is in the air for Michelle WIlliams.
The very smiley lady hit the hot streets of New York City for a cozy stroll with her new man, director Cary Fukunga. The pair were dressed for the heat as they shopped and dined in Williams” Brooklyn neighborhood.
There hasn”t been much chatter about her new man, but there is an undeniable chemistry between these two and their body language speaks for itself. They were consistently close as they walked in stride often having some part of their bodies touching. Williams was grinning from ear to ear as her new beau chatted her up during their walk.
Perhaps this director will be the right fit for the actress. She split from Spike Jonze back in 2009 and has remained single since, despite Jonze”s attempt, earlier this year, to win her back.
- Director Spike Jonze Trying to Reconnect with Michelle Williams
- Michelle Williams Is Most Stylish Celebrity Mom
- Kate Winslet Steps Out With a New Man
- Ted Williams Heads Back to Rehab to Rest Golden Voice
- Serena Williams" Stalker Arrested Outside Her Home