Miley shows off the ring that sealed the deal as Liam accepts rising star award
Miley Cyrus” megawatt smile looked even brighter than usual this week as she stepped out to support her beau Liam Hemsworth at an award ceremony.
Chances are her extra joie de vivre was down to the beautiful sparkler on her engagement finger.
The 19-year-old was supporting her man at the Australians In Film Awards in California”s century City, where he received a “breakthrough award” given to Australians who have made a significant contribution to the film industry.
And the glam night out was also the couple”s first red carpet appearance since the news broke Chris has asked for Miley”s hand in marriage.
Liam proposed on May 31 with a 3.5-carat cushion-cut diamond ring created by Neil Lane jewellers.
There”s no news on when the couple intend to tie the knot. But Liam”s rep has denied reports that the couple are to wed this weekend.
Rumours began to circulate after Miley posted the following on Twitter: "Can”t wait for next week! It”ll be filled with happiness."
- Miley Cyrus" Brother Confirms She is Back With Liam Hemsworth
- Liam Hemsworth Goes Dark for "Hunger Games"
- Miley Cyrus Flaunts Bikini Bod (Photo)
- Photo: Miley Cyrus Shows Off "Piggy Tails," Latest Tattoo
- Liam Neeson makes poignant return to the French Riveria with new love Freya