Monaco royals bring an extra touch of class to Academy Awards
True blue-blooded royalty was in attendance on the biggest night in Hollywood”s calendar.
Monaco”s Prince Albert and his beautiful wife Charlene added an extra touch of class to the evening and fitted in perfectly with the stars.
The new princess was chic in a high-necked gown with an open back by Swiss designer Akris – the designer of her engagement dress.
Natural make up provided the finishing touch to her elegant look.
check the PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
Her white gown was part of one of this year”s biggest red carpet trends, with many leading ladies opting for gowns in cream and ivory.
Attending the Oscars would have been a poignant event for Prince Albert, as his late mother, Princess Grace, was an Academy Award winner.
See all the gowns on the Oscars red carpet
- Charlene Wittstock Hoping for a Child ‘Soon’ with Prince Albert
- Al Pacino and Alec Baldwin Show Off Their Young Girlfriends at the Tony Awards
- "The King"s Speech," Colin Firth, Natalie Portman Take Top Honors at 2011 Academy Awards
- Nicole Kidman Stuns on CMT Awards Red Carpet
- "Princess Diaries" star Anne Hathaway meets real life royal Charlene