Nancy and Sven prepare for court battle over £2.7 million flat
Former Strictly star Nancy Dell”Olio is bracing herself for a legal battle with ex partner Sven-Goran Eriksson.
The raven-haired beauty has called the ex-England manager”s £2.7 million flat in Belgravia home since their relationship ended in 2007.
But now the Swedish football boss has initiated a legal battle to evict his former love from the property, claiming he only agreed to let her stay there as a temporary measure.
Italian Nancy – who is a fully qualified lawyer – is contesting her former partner”s position.
She insists the couple had a verbal agreement that she could remain living in the luxurious London area, where Elle McPherson and Joan Collins also own homes.
A friend of the star confirmed she will stand up for what she believes is right, saying: "He (Sven) told Nancy he would always take care of her financially.
She feels she is only fighting for what she was promised."
Their hearing is due to take place some time after July 25.
- Edwina vs Nancy: The battle that was never meant to be
- Sequins and sparkles as nervous "Strictly" stars prepare to do battle
- Come together: Why Paul decided to give marriage another chance with Nancy
- Nancy Dell"Olio tells HELLO! her relationship with Sir Trevor Nunn is "on hold"
- Celebrity wedding fever: Paul and Nancy"s fuss-free courthouse ceremony