Neil Patrick Harris" Partner to Talk Sex Life on New Show
Buzz is building for “Foursome,” a sex-themed talk show set to air on E! and co-starring David Burtka, the partner of “How I Met Your Mother” star Neil Patrick Harris.
“It”s bound to be the hottest, hippest show on E! since “Chelsea Lately,”" one insider who has seen the pilot tells me.
What will make it so hot is the fact that Burtka, along with ex-”American Idol” singer Kimberly Caldwell and two others, will be talking frankly about their own sex lives. This won”t be “Loveline,” folks.
“I have quite a past,” David told TV Guide last month. “I have lots of stories to talk about.”
But David also made it pretty clear that Neil has nothing to worry about since he”ll mainly be talking about his pre-Doogie lovers.
Neil also told TV Guide that since the arrival of their 5-month-old twins Gideon and Harper, there hasn”t been much going on in their bed but sleep anyway.
My source who has seen the show says, “David is so good, it”s not going to be too long until Neil is know as his husband rather than the other way around!”
- "Bachelorette" Ali Fedotowsky Scores Seat on New Talk Show
- Report: Hugh Hefner Won"t Make Crystal Harris Sign a Prenup
- Elizabeth Taylor: A Stylish Life
- Kourtney Kardashian Shows Off Acting Chops on "One Life to Live"
- Video: Prince William, Kate Middleton Talk First Impressions