Newly engaged Keira Knightley snuggles up to fiancé in New York
It was like a scene straight out of a romantic movie.
Actress Keira Knightley and her rockstar fiancé James Righton looked every inch the loved-up couple as they took a stroll through Manhattan on Sunday.
The lovebirds, who have been engaged since May, wore big smiles as they wandered the district with their arms wrapped around each other.
check the PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
Keira, who is in New York filming new movie Can A Song Save Your Life, was dressed for the sunny weather in a pretty floral dress and black strappy sandals.
Her Klaxons star beau, meanwhile, kept it simple in jeans and a white tee.
Earlier this year a spokeperson for Keira confirmed that James had popped the question after 15 months together.
They were introduced by mutual friend Alexa Chung following the actress” five year relationship with her Pride and Prejudice co-star Rupert Friend.
Since they started dating, the couple have kept their romance under wraps.
But following their engagement news, James” father spoke of their delight, saying: "They are a truly lovely couple and as you can imagine, they’re over the moon with this news.
"You can tell with some people if they”re made for each other, and these two definitely are," he added.
- Keira Knightley Looks Stunning as a Bridesmaid at Her Brother"s Wedding
- Keira Knightley pretty in purple bridesmaid dress for brother"s wedding
- Video: Keira Knightley Suits Up For Chanel Teaser
- Video: Keira Knightley Talks Bridesmaid Blunders on "Late Night"
- Keira Knightley Shines in Chanel"s "Coco Mademoiselle" Short Film