Newly Single Bar Refaeli Shines on Cannes Red Carpet (Photo)
Leo who Newly single Bar Refaeli hit the red carpet at the Cannes Film Festival looking stunning after what has undoubtedly been a stressful time in her life.
Refaeli walked alone in front of photographers at the Cannes premiere of Jody Foster”s “The Beaver.”
According to Just Jared, the Israeli-born model wore a navy blue Roberto Cavalli gown and Chopard jewelry.
“Cannes so peaceful here! Beautiful and chill. Gonna work now though.. And Later the premier of Jodie Fosters new film,” Refaeli tweeted Tuesday.
Refaeli split with boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprio earlier this month, with reports of the breakup reaching the media last week.
DiCaprio, who is also in Cannes for the annual star-studded film fest, was spotted on board a yacht getting cozy with “Gossip Girl” star Blake Lively.
- Leonardo DiCaprio & Bar Refaeli Split
- Have Leonardo DiCaprio and Bar Refaeli Gone Their Separate Ways?
- Cannes 2011: Gwen Stefani brings Seventies chic to the red carpet
- Rachel McAdams Sees Red at Cannes
- A Vibrant Nicki Minaj Hits The Red Carpet [Photo]