Niecy Nash ties the knot in Malibu
Niecy Nash is a married woman.
The former “Dancing with the Stars” hoofer and “Clean House” host wed electrical engineer Jay Tucker Saturday at the Church Estate Vineyards in Malibu, Calif., E! News has confirmed.
MORE: Niecy Nash Engaged!
Nash and Tucker swapped vows in front of 200 guests, including Sherri Shepherd, who served as a bridesmaid (and will soon be tying the knot herself) and matron of honor Sheryl Lee Ralph. “The Game” star Wendy Raquel Robinson and Holly Robinson-Peete were in the wedding party as well.
Story: NFL star Tony Romo weds Candice Crawford
“This was one of the best days of my life!” Nash told Life and Style post-nuptials. “It was a dream come true to be surrounded by family and friends as I married the most wonderful man. I celebrated so hard, I”m sure the angels in heaven were telling me to be quiet!”
Tucker popped the question to the 40-year-old Style Network star in September 2010, after they dated for a year.
This is the second marriage for Nash, who split from ex-hubby Don Nash in 2007.
Congrats to the newlyweds!
PHOTOS: Take a peek at the celeb weddings we can”t wait for.
- Tamera Mowry Ties the Knot in Napa Valley
- Photo: Newlyweds LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Smooch in Malibu
- The Most Romantic Places on Earth: Where Celebs Tie the Knot
- Michael Buble seals his "Crazy Love" for Luisana as couple tie the knot in Argentina
- Bandleader Orrin Tucker dies at 100 in Calif.