No more staying mum as Megan"s husband confirms baby news
Megan Fox“s husband has finally confirmed the glaringly obvious – the Transformers beauty is expecting her first baby.
"Thank you everyone. We are so happy," Brian Austin Green posted on Twitter after numerous tweets from his followers congratulating him on the happy news.
check the PHOTO TO ENLARGE
The new arrival will be a little brother or sister for Austin”s ten-year-old son Cassius, from his relationship with Vanessa Marcil.
Megan, who recently said she has "always loved children" has been seen in Hawaii in the last week showing off a sizeable baby bump.
She”s also been spotted wearing an “angel caller” necklace often worn by women during pregnancy.
The pendants consist of a metal sphere containing a chime which should be worn at belly button level.
As the chime sounds when the expectant mother moves, it is said to call on angels, dissolving negativity and bringing love and protection to the baby.
- Lauryn Hill confirms that her partner of 15 years is not the father of new baby
- "Proud" Charlize becomes a mum after adopting a baby boy
- Exclusive: Mel B and husband Stephen welcome baby girl
- Love to "Mini Cooper": Stars tweet congratulations to Lily Allen after baby news
- Birthday fun for new mum Myleene Klass as she enjoys first outing with baby Hero