NYC school gets surprise visit from Beyonce
NEW YORK — Students at a New York City public school working out to a Beyonce song got a big surprise when the superstar walked in and joined them.
About 85 students at P.S. 161 in Harlem were in the middle of a choreographed routine Tuesday to a song adapted from Beyonce”s hit “Get Me Bodied” when the singer arrived.
The children were participating in a national simulcast of “Let”s Move Flash Workout.” It”s part of first lady Michelle Obama”s fitness campaign.
The singer joined in wearing stiletto heels and a T-shirt emblazoned with “Let”s Move.”
Thirteen-year-old Aisha Collier gushed “she”s so beautiful.” She told the New York Post she messed up a little when Beyonce first arrived but then got back into it and continued to dance and have fun.
- Beyonce Lends Some Fancy Footwork to "Move Your Body" Campaign
- Beyonce Debuts ‘Move Your Body’ for Obesity Campaign
- Who Would Boo Beyonce and Jay-Z?
- Beyonce Is Back! "Girls (Who Run The World)" Leaks Online
- Miley Cyrus to Surprise "Idol" Contestant With Appearance Tonight