Paradise island proposal for Saturdays singer Rochelle
The Saturdays singer Rochelle Wiseman has announced her engagement to pop star boyfriend Marvin Humes.
The pair were enjoying a tropical holiday in Antigua when the JLS singer got down on bended knee, presenting her with a £45,000 diamond ring.
Rochelle, 22, tweeted the announcement along with a picture showing the happy couple and an impressive sparkler.
“Its official Marvin proposed 2me 2day,wanted 2 tell u b4 some1 else did! So excited 2 b Mrs Humes.x”
check the PHOTO FOR GALLERY
The heart-shaped ring was created by luxury London jewellers Boodles.
The couple met back in 2010, they split in November 2010 for two months because of work commitments. But love soon brought them back together in January 2011.
Marvin, 26, took to Twitter himself to confirm the news, tweeting: "Happy New Year everyone!!! So everyone hears it from me… Rochelle and I are engaged!! Party time tonight! Have a great one..All love..Marv x"
More on celebrity engagements
- ‘I want to be treated like a princess’: Mollie King talks relationships
- "One Tree Hill" Star and Singer Kate Voegele Dreams of Playing Live in Central Park
- Video: Singer Shontelle Tells Us "Inspiration Is Life"
- "The Killers" Singer Brandon Flowers and Wife Welcome Baby Boy
- LeAnn Rimes" Ex, Dean Sheremet, Reacts to Singer"s Wedding News