Photo: Drew Barrymore Dyes Her Hair Red
Drew Barrymore has dyed her ever-changing locks once again! The 36-year-old star showed up at a book launch party in West Hollywood on Wednesday night rocking hot red hair, UsMagazine.com reports.
Barrymore joined Fergie, Channing Tatum and Hilary Duff to help celeb nutritionist Kimberly Snyder launch her new book, The Beauty Detox Solution.
So after sporting blonde, brown, and even black hues over the years, why go red “Drew just felt like trying out red, and it looks great on her — she loves it!” Tracey Cunningham, Redken Creative Consultant for Color tells UsMagazine.
Wonder what Barrymore”s new beau has to say about her new shade. The “Charlie”s Angels” star has been spotted around town recently with Will Kopelman, 33, an art consultant and the son of former Chanel CEO Arie Kopelman.
- Renee Zellweger Looks Ravishing in Red [Photo]
- A Vibrant Nicki Minaj Hits The Red Carpet [Photo]
- Whitney Port Debuts New Strawberry Blond Hair
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Sets His Mom"s Hair on Fire During Show
- Evan Rachel Wood Debuts New Honey-Blond Hair