PHOTO: Justin Timberlake, Mila Kunis Address Romance Rumors
Looks like Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis are taking their roles in upcoming romantic comedy Friends With Benefits to heart.
The costars addressed rumors they were hooking up off-camera at the MTV Movie Awards Sunday with a little friendly P.D.A. – and nothing was hands-off.
So are they boyfriend and girlfriend? More like brother and sister, Kunis, 27, says.
“Even though we’re in the movie Friends With Benefits, Mila and I have never dated,” Timberlake, 30, clarified, before the two presenters playfully showed how comfortable they were together – by jokingly groping each other.
Friends With Benefits arrives in theaters July 22.
- Justin Timberlake: Friends With Benefits Concept Is a "Bad Idea" in Reality
- Report: Justin Timberlake is Losing His Hair
- Justin Timberlake is hooking up with an Olsen twin
- New Couple Alert: Justin Timberlake and Ashley Olsen?
- Mila Kunis Grossed Out at Invite to Be Charlie Sheen"s Next Goddess