Photo: Pippa Middleton"s Evening Dress for Royal Wedding Reception
After garnering praise for her fabulous white dress at the Royal Wedding on Friday, Kate Middleton”s little sister, Pippa Middleton, wowed again in an emerald evening dress at the reception, UsMagazine.com reports.
For the reception Friday evening at Buckingham Palace, Pippa donned a floor-length green dress with a plunging neckline by London designer Alice Temperley.
“It was a wonderful opportunity and an honor to work with Ms. Pippa Middleton,” Temperley told UsMagazine. “She is a beautiful young woman, with such elegance and looked stunning at the reception.”
See the full-length photo after the jump
Earlier in the day, Pippa wore a gorgeous Sarah Burton of Alexander McQueen white gown-made by the same designer that created Kate”s amazing bridal look.
Kate also changed from her Sarah Burton of Alexander McQueen ceremony gown to another Burton designed garment for the evening”s festivities.
- The Royal Couple Choose Their Wedding and Reception Cakes
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Invited to Perform at the Royal Reception
- David and Victoria Beckham Arrive Dressed to the Nines at Royal Wedding
- Photo: Jessica Lowndes Wears A See-Through Dress
- Report: Kate Middleton Wedding Dress Designer Chosen