Prince Harry"s polo weekend with another blonde bombshell
After all the excitement of the royal wedding, Prince Harry might well have been keen to get back to everyday life.
But a brush with Hollywood royalty put a temporary halt to those aspirations.
Although his on-off girlfriend Chelsy Davy was invited to the historic nuptials, the young royal looked to be getting on well with another blonde bombshell – Oscar-winner Charlize Theron – at a recent polo match.
The pair were spotted laughing and chatting at the Audi Challenge Polo Cup in Berkshire.
Their ease comes as little surprise since the 26-year-old has much in common with the 35-year-old South African singleton.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR GALLERY
Both are heavily involved in charitable ventures to prevent the spread of HIV in areas of Africa.
An onlooker said: “They appeared to be getting on very well.”
- Julia Roberts Goes Back to Being Blonde
- Reese and Jim: The "Legally Blonde" star finally gets her happy Hollywood ending
- Prince Harry Promoted, Now Captain in Brit Army
- Prince Harry"s Royal Wedding Plus One: Chelsy Davy
- Nic Cage back on film set after weekend arrest