Prince William on Royal Wedding: "I"m a Little Bit Nervous"
The night before one of the biggest days in England”s history, groom-to-be Prince William and his brother and best man, Prince Harry, greeted some of the onlookers on the Mall. And according to UsMagazine.com, the future King of England admitted he was having some pre-wedding day jitters!
“Thank you for coming out. I”m a little bit nervous!” William was overheard telling some of the spectators who were there waiting for the wedding extravaganza that begins Friday.
Harry also chatted with some of the admirers. “Do you have nibbles and snacks Do you have a drink A little something to keep you warm This is such an exciting night!” he said to a group of women camping out for the night.
The 28-year-old prince and his bride-to-be, Kate Middleton, will spend Thursday night apart. William and Harry will stay at their father”s official residence, Clarence House, and Middleton will be with her parents at London”s Goring Hotel.
UsMagazine.com also reports that following royal tradition, William will kiss his fianc
- Prince Harry"s Royal Wedding Plus One: Chelsy Davy
- Will Prince Harry Miss the Royal Wedding?
- William and Kate Invite Ex-Flames to Royal Wedding
- Prince William and Kate Middleton Choose Charities In Lieu of Wedding Gifts
- What Should Prince William Do About His Hair?